Hello blog world!
Long time haven’t post, haven’t I? Well here you go, another ultra low carb recipe for you. I created this recipe after I saw this Light Chicken Pot Pie recipe on Facebook.
I totally knew that I’d love this recipe even though it’s quite a bit of task to prepare but the result is totally worth it.
In order to make this recipe to be ultra-low carb friendly since I am on Carb Nite® Solution, I had to modify the ingredients around.
So enjoy and let me know how you like it! Unfortunately I don’t have the exact macros for now.
Ultra Low Carb Chicken Pot Pie
|Prep time||30 minutes|
|Cook time||20 minutes|
|Total time||50 minutes|
|Meal type||Breakfast, Main Dish, Side Dish, Snack|
|Website||Sue's Nutrition Buzz|
- 26oz cooked cauliflower florets
- 1 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (divided)
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1/2 cup Aroy-D Coconut Cream Concentrate
- 2 tablespoons ground chia seeds (1 Tbsp whole chia seeds)
- 22oz raw boneless skinless chicken breast (chopped into small cubes)
- 1 Large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Red Boat Fish Sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons aleppo pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
I counted the servings as 5 since my 2 small ramekins is equal 1 big ramekin.
Products that I use in this recipe: