Happy Thanksgiving for those who celebrate.
Today I would like to take a moment to be thankful.
1. I am thankful for having wonderful parents who sent me to the US for my education. Without them, I won’t ever dream to come to the US and met a lot of wonderful people.
2. I am thankful for having a wonderful husband who always here to be with me during my ups and downs.
3. I am thankful for having a wonderful coach/friend, Debby, who’s been coaching and guiding me both on nutrition and fitness.
4. I am thankful to be part of one of my dearest friend, J’s wedding as her maid of honor. Her wedding was such a wonderful and pretty one, just like the bride herself 🙂
5. I am thankful for competing in my first Kettlebell Sport competition in San Marcos earlier this month. I can’t be more thankful to Eric, my kettlebell coach for training me how to be better in kettlebell sport lifting. Definitely I am looking forward of doing it again.
What are you thankful today?