Article written by

8 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. Cabbage “Noodles” Five Spice Stir Fry (via Delightful Taste Buds) « danhtran

[...] Posted by danhtran I put together this recipe based on what I had in my pantry. As usual, there's no hard rules how to make a vegetable stir fry dish. Almost anything goes So why cabbage "noodles"? Well it sounds a hella lot cooler than shredded cabbage, don't you think? Cabbage "Noodles' Five Spice Stir Fry What I used: 1/4 of cabbage head – discard the heart and thinly sliced to resemble "noodles" 6 oz cello mushrooms – sliced 1/2 garlic cloves – minced 2 s … Read More [...]

2. Kath (My Funny Little Life)
    Kath (My Funny Little Life) at | | Reply

Wow, I totally love this! And even more that you added Chinese 5 spice! :D

3. Ben
    Ben at | | Reply

A healthier substitute for noodles, yummy

4. Quay Po Cooks
    Quay Po Cooks at | | Reply

We, Chinese like to stir fry everything even our hubby when we get mad with them. Oh, don’t get scared, we don’t stir fry them in the wok, we stir fry them with silent treatment…hehe. My Quay Lo said I am the expert at that. Your stir fry cabbage noodles looks good and the fish sauce and the five spices will add a new dimension to a noodle dish for sure.

1. Jos
      Jos at | | Reply

Haha you’re so funny with your first sentence :D

5. LeQuan
    LeQuan at | | Reply

Looks wonderful, Jos. I’m a big fan of using fish sauce in my dishesyoure right, it does add that Umami taste to it. Smell might take some getting used to. Haha.

6. lifecoachabby
    lifecoachabby at | | Reply

Yes please. This looks and sounds incredible. I have made many stir fry dishes but this looks like it may be a new favorite.

7. Cabbage “Noodles” Five Spice Stir Fry | Paleo Digest

[...] on the web!Cabbage “Noodles” Five Spice Stir Fry Delightful Taste Buds / Posted on: May 25, 2011Delightful Taste Buds – I put together this recipe based on what I had in my pantry. As usual, there’s no [...]

Share your thoughts below :)

Analytics Plugin made by VLC Media Player