I love stir fry veggies of any kind. Seriously, nothing could really go wrong with stir fry. It’s simple, easy and healthy as well.
Use-Whatever-You-Have-Veggie Stir Fry
Just like the title, feel free to throw in any veggie combo based on what you have in your pantry. Measurements are approximate.
1. Heat the skillet in medium high – melt 1-2 tsp ghee
2. Saute the shallots until translucent
3. Mix in the mushroom first, then tomatoes, then the shredded cloud fungus, and lastly the shredded cabbage. The basic rule is cook the hardest veggies first (if you have carrots, put them first etc).
4. Season with salt, pepper and coconut aminos
5. In a small cup, mix 1 tsp of coconut flour with a bit of water (just like how you usually do with corn starch) then pour in the mixture to the veggies
Hmm, apparently I didn’t put enough, but I was too lazy to experiment further because it tasted good already. I was thinking to just mix the coconut flour directly to the sauce, but then I didn’t want to mess the dish.